Host It Bro Acceptable Use Policy
The content on your website must be linked from an HTML or similarly coded web page with all content is freely available to the public. Your website must consist of web pages of a standard design, essentially HTML based text and graphics. Your hosting account should consist mostly of html and php files.
The number of inodes employed by one hosting account on shared and reseller servers must not exceed the following limits:
Downloadable files, media, databases must comply with the following limitations:
- A maximum of 10GB of a shared hosting account can be allocated to music, video or other multimedia files including but not limited to .aac, .avi, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .jpg, .png, .gif files;
- A maximum of 10GB of a shared hosting account can be allocated to any archive and disk image files containing the complete contents and structure of a data storage medium;
- A maximum of 10GB of a shared hosting account can be allocated to databases and database dumps including but not limited to .sql files;
- A maximum of 10GB of a shared hosting account can be allocated to Executable files and all other files which are the result of compiling a program.
Any user whose account/server employs the higher burstable resources on a consistent basis shall agree to upgrade it to a package with higher resource availability.
Under its sole discretion, Host It Bro reserves the right to determine any kind of unfair or inappropriate usage of any content which may result in immediate account suspension or upgrade to a package with higher resource availability. The decision to upgrade shall rest solely with Host It Bro and shall be made in its reasonable discretion.
5) Use of Email Services
You should use email and other related services in full compliance with the terms below:
In order to safeguard overall server performance, You may send and/or forward not more than the following number of emails, per hour per domain:
- For Shared Hosting accounts, email storage shall not exceed the 10GB limit.
- For IMAP/POP3 mailboxes, You may perform up to 100 email checks per hour.
- For POP3, You may perform up to 10 concurrent connections to email system per IP address on Shared and Reseller servers, and up to 20 concurrent connections to email system per IP address on Business and Email servers.
- For IMAP, You may perform up to 30 concurrent connections to email system per IP address on Shared, Reseller, Business and Email servers.
- For SMTP, You may perform up to 100 concurrent connections to email system on Shared, Reseller, Business and Email servers. This limit applies to the whole server.
6) LARGE FILE POLICY:
16) Backup Limitations
For our Starter Business, Ultimate plan customers, we offer unlimited backup storage space with the Jetbackup tool. All the backups are stored for 30 days. Once this period is over, backup will be removed from the server and no copy will exist. We daily backup your entire cPanel account, you can use Jetbackup options under your cPanel to find your backup, restore your account or download the full backup.
If your services are due for Non-Payment, we will suspend your hosting account after 5 days of due date. You can still request backups under 30 days of due date. After that, your hosting account will be terminated, no backups will be provided & backups will be removed from our server.
Most of our servers are have backup equipment. For liability reason we cannot guarantee that your material will be backed up. Therefore please backup your accounts off of our servers. We are not responsible for lost material. If you require your accounts to be backed up we can do so.